I really enjoyed my previous conversation with Alex and decided to invite him back. We decided to do something different for this episode.
Rather than an organized and official topic, we just wanted to share what we’re both working on in our own lives for this season of Lent. This episode is entirely 100% unplanned, unscripted, and raw. I think you’ll enjoy it.
My hope is that you’ll go out and have a similar conversation with your friends – share what matters to you!
Read more about Alex on his website: https://kpdesign.ca/
- 00:00 – Intro and Prayer
- 03:10 – Gratitude
- 05:40 – The power of the spoken word
- 09:30 – Speak directly to God
- 10:20 – Dealing with Children Overload
- 15:07 – Maybe how God looks at us?
- 19:40 – Does God ever give you more than you can handle?
- 23:00 – The joy of dogs
- 26:30 – The Christian Life and Fear
- 30:00 – The Death of God -> Death of Science
- 33:30 – The Nature of Evil
- 37:30 – Apologize to our Children for Healing
- 40:20 – Roles and Character
- 42:30 – A Challenge to Fathers
- 44:00 – Fatherly Pride (the good kind!)
- 46:30 – Contact Alex and Wrap-up