So many of us had bad experiences with Christians (or at least know of people who did.) These can really make a major negative impact in our journey towards Christ.
By contrast, we often can be strongly influenced for the good by even the littlest acts of service. One act of kindness can forever change the path of our life.
Join me in this episode as Matt Shoup shares how he found Jesus while in handcuffs in the back of a police car. Although he is now a renowned business expert, Matt shares his journey of faith and how God slowly reached Matt’s heart through repeated small acts of kindness. Matt shares practical ways to serve others to both improve your business and spread the Gospel.
You can find out more about Matt at his website https://www.mattshoup.com/
- 00:00 – Prayer and Intro
- 02:45 – A Rough Beginning
- 04:50 – Need for Certainty
- 06:45 – Betrayal by Friend Group
- 10:50 – Lack of Male Role Model
- 13:20 – Into the Police Car
- 18:00 – Kindness during Powerlessness
- 21:35 – Power of Small Acts of Kindness
- 24:20 – Service is Key
- 27:02 – Be True to Yourself
- 30:55 – Value of Being Called Out
- 34:00 – Receiving Hard Feedback
- 38:10 – One Practical Thing to Do Today
- 42:45 – Learn More About Matt