There’s many types of health, and it’s often very difficult to know how to actually be healthy.
It’s easy to get overwhelmed by all the different opinions – especially when they keep changing!
But that’s not an excuse to just give up. Our bodies are a temple of the Lord, and we are required to honor Him by caring for that temple.
Join me in this episode as Julian Hayes II talks about how he coaches men to take control of their health and find a plan that works uniquely for them. We talk about a lot of practical steps that any man can implement to become more healthy – to become a better version of himself.
You can find more about Julian’s work on his website: https://www.executivehealth.io/report
- 00:00 – Intro and Prayer
- 04:00 – Questions to consider
- 06:50 – Curiosity
- 11:35 – What is Executive Health
- 15:40 – Mental and Spiritual gym
- 21:00 – Ignore your current reality
- 26:10 – Feeling Inadequate
- 31:30 – Do it even if you don’t feel it
- 35:00 – Feeling In Control
- 38:30 – Everything new comes with Uncertainty
- 42:00 – How to work with Julian