Fatherhood can sometimes feel very heavy – you are literally trusted with the future care of these little souls God sends to you.
Our society does not do a great job recognizing the role of “dad,” nor does it reward those dads who do a great job. Fatherhood is largely a silent job – but that doesn’t mean it’s not important.
All of us need help do be the best dad we can possibly be – which is what our children need!
Join me in this episode as RJ Campbell and Dustin Hoog describe their project Balanced Business Dad, and what they do to help dads everywhere “Dad up!” It’s a challenge all of us need
You can read more about RJ and Dustin’s business The Balanced Business Dad at their website https://www.thebalancedbusinessdad.com/
- 00:00 – Intro and Prayer
- 03:20 – Start of Balanced Business Dad
- 06:25 – Starting struggles of Dustin and RJ
- 16:10 – Early goals of Balanced Business Dad
- 18:45 – DADUP framework
- 24:15 – Corporate to Entrepreneurial transition
- 27:54 – Utilizing the Brotherhood
- 31:10 – Sideline Friends vs Refrigerator Friends
- 34:10 – Embrace the Challenge, Perform like your life depends on it!
- 37:45 – How is life different now?
- 42:30 – Everyone has the same challenges
- 43:47 – Find out more and connect!