God has a unique plan for every person – but so often we get in the way.
Everyone has stories we tell ourselves that get in the way of God’s plan, but men tend to bury our stories more deeply and are less likely to share them than our feminine counterparts.
If we don’t, however, we get stuck in anxiety. Trapped in our fears and lack of trust.
Join me in this episode as Justin Janowski shares the story of his journey and how God lead him from the deep wilderness of Alaska into sales and entrepreneurship. Along the way Justin had to challenge his own bad stories and learn to trust. Justin gives us some practical advice to use in our own struggle for truth and trust.
- 00:00 – Intro and Prayer
- 01:35 – Alaskan wilderness start
- 06:30 – Selling Cutco knives = independence
- 08:50 – Stopped going to church at 18
- 12:10 – God was present always
- 15:00 – Growth is uncomfortable.
- 18:00 – The power of a unified group of men
- 22:00 – “Spiritual but not Christian” isn’t enough
- 25:00 – How God is present in the middle of challenges
- 29:20 – The cycle of Anxiety <-> Trust in God
- 32:50 – The power our old stories have over us.
- 35:10 – How to shift those stories
- 37:10 – How to help get in touch with our stories as men
- 41:10 – How to find help
- 44:00 – Contact Justin